welcome my dear bloggers !

All are invited to give a few of constructive comments...

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Decentralization or Centralization

Which one is better? Decentralization or Centralization  . Ermm....Do you know what I mean?...Basically, I’m  telling about the decision which has been made by the university for the last 3 years since the year 2008. There are actually pros and contras relating to this issue. I'm among the staff who are not agree with the decision made. But, we have been push to accept it. There is no freedom at all for us to express our rights.

The main culprit is the think-tank in the..... Department and other cronies of -------------(couldn’t mention their names, I’ll be in trouble later on). Yeah! They're the real culprit. By using the theory of water sink, they made an analogy on how to justify the decentralization of HR function to schools. The analogy was so simple, it goes like this, when you open the water pipe firmly, a lot of water will comes out and pouring the sink.
 When the water sink couldn’t hold it anymore, it means there is the need to build up many holes so that water can be drained easily without pouring the sink.

----To be continued ---

No comments:

Post a Comment